Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This Blogs Purpose and Goal!!!

I was talking to one of my online friends GJohnson, and discussing my photo blog with her.  I was a little concerned that I had all these photo's and I was posting them with minimal research being done first. 


The goal of this blog is to find photo's and post them even if I haven't taken the time to obtain more information.  The purpose is to get them to the public so that others may discover their ancestors.  I will always go back and do the research, but if I take my time to research every single one before posting, then I will have a bag or two full of photos that might not ever get scanned and put online.


I will always state whatever identification is listed on the front, the back or on the cover of the photo and any markings stating thereof.  I will also go back and do research on each of the photos but I am also hoping that those that may have clues of the photos, will leave comments.  Comments, recommendations, and insight are always welcomed.


I won't worry about posting 5 photos a day as long as my purpose is met.  So with that said, check out my blog daily as there will be some new posts coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment