Friday, June 8, 2012

Daisy H Harrison-1906: Lost Photo #7

This photo was found in an Antique Store in San Diego, California.  The Photo is mounted and enclosed in a cover.  The photographers signature is printed at the bottom "Thompson, Waco."






On the back cover the writing says "My Grandmother Daisy H. Harrison."  On the Front cover it says "Lill Harrison-Mother taken about 1906"


Not sure if Lill is her nickname, and more investigation will be done and updated.  


If you know this lady, please make comments or if you have anything to add.

5 comments:

  1. Are you researching or wish to for others to assist?
    GJohnson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am posting the pictures I have found...When I have done the research on a photo, then I will post it...If anyone else wants to assist, they can. I wouldn't mind that, and I would invite them to post what they found. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  2. Perhaps Thompson was the photographer from Waco Texas. I have Harrison's in My tree I will look and see if I have a Lill, or a Daisey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just seeing your post Loree. It is very possible that it is Waco Texas. As a matter of fact, I think you are correct. :-)

      Delete
  3. A photo editing software released by Google, where you can edit photos, share, publish albums and even add tags from Google Maps. Using Picasa you do not need to upload anything to Google's servers. image background removal

    ReplyDelete